We celebrated Christmas with Nick's parents on Saturday night. A few days before, Nick tried to take a picture of Cole in front of the tree (I highly recommend viewing those pictures, b/c there is one of them that is absolutly hilarious of Cole). I like his big belly in the Christmas outfit...the shirt I had is a little too small for him:-)
2 comments:
hey leslie,
cole is changing so much! he's looking more and more cute! who do you think he looks like??
janet
I think he is a good mix of both of us. He has my ears and Nick's more olive skin tone (plus he doesn't have dry skin like I do:-) He has blue eyes right now (mine), but those could still change. The rest of the features are too hard to tell. Oh, he definitly has my fingers and Nick's toes:-)
Post a Comment