Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm 3 Months Old!


I'm such a big boy now. I just keep growing and growing. My mom says I'm 15 lb and 26 in long. I'm learning new things every day. I like to grab a hold of rings hanging down from my baby gym. I like my "truck" book with touchy feely textures. I like laughing at my parents--they make such funny faces:-) Tummy time is still not my favorite thing, but I'm am getting stronger. I'm holding my head on my own more and more. Oh, I still enjoy kicking my legs especially when I have rattles attached to my feet. I'm "talking" at lot, I'm sucking on my fingers, I'm very observant...just taking everything in!

--Cole
Cole at Three Months

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I just had to pick one for my desktop! It was hard to decide on just one!

Gramma K

Janet said...

les - those pics are so cute! cole is definitely a cutie!!! happy 3 months! (emelia didn't like tummy time until she could roll over).