Saturday, November 8, 2008

2 Week Check-Up

Okay, Cole had his two week check-up on Wednesday. Time is flying by and I'm having a hard time keeping up with this blog:-) He weighed in at 10lb 5oz, so he is growing just fine:-) Nick went back to work on Thursday. So Thursday and Friday were long days for me. I missed having his company and his help.

2 comments:

Cécile said...

I'm warning you. If this doesn't stop I will be reporting your photos for inappropriateness. Way too much cuteness!!!

I'll bet Kathy is jealous of your inlaws.

Janet said...

hey leslie, hope everything is going well for you! yes, it's tough and exhausting at this point, but I promise "this too shall pass" and it does get easier - i found that about 6-7 week mark things really started to ease up, so hang in there and sleep when you can! Cole is a cutie!!!!! Love and blessings, Janet