Yeah, 3 weeks down...many more to go:-) As of Tuesday of this week, Cole's been on a pretty comfortable 3-hour feeding schedule. Basically my life is segmented into 3 hour blocks of time. Even when Cole sleeps longer or if Nick is taking over for one of the feedings, I still wake up at the 3 hour mark..crazy. The 3-hour schedule has been a huge relief. Now, I can actually catch some sleep in between feedings. I'm now up and about more than before. I'm off pain meds for the most part, which is huge progress! The early morning feeding is the one that's the hardest for me. I can handle late night and middle of the night feedings, but 6am...that's too early to get up and too late to go back to sleep...grrr.
My Mom's arriving next Wednesday. It will be nice to have company and some extra help. Yeah! looking forward to Wednesday:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment