Friday, October 29, 2010

Cole's newest skill: Changing His Mind!

Last night, I tried to get Cole to take a bath.  Here's how it went down:

Les: "Cole, let me help you take your shirt off so you can take a bath."
Cole: "Shirt, ON!", "NO, bath!"
Les (after a few tries): "Okay, just let me wash your face and then you can choose which PJs you'd like to wear"
(in bedroom)
Cole: "This, one Mama" (pointing to a new pair of PJ's)
Cole: (throwing a fit) "Shirt, OFF!", "Help, mama, shirt OFF!" (apparently, I couldn't get his shirt off fast enough!)
Les: (once shirt was off) "Okay, Cole stretch out your arms so I can get your PJ shirt on"
Cole: "NO, Shirt....Cole take Bath!" (Cole running naked into the bathroom) [Good thing the bath water was still there waiting for him:-)]

Yes, this transpired in less than 10 minutes.  There is seriously no rhym or reason to his "wants" these days.  I'm learning to just shake my head and wait 5 min...he will most likely change his mind anyway!:-)

No comments: