Sunday, December 5, 2010

Funny Sayings

Okay, I'm back!  It's been a while since I've posted anything....I have lots of stories I've been trying to store in my brain for the next time I get a chance to blog.  So, here's as many as I can remember...not necessarily in chronological order.

A few days ago, Cole was eating crackers in his highchair.  Isa (who's nose-level with the tray) got a little too close.  I thought I saw her nose brush up against Cole's cracker, but I wasn't sure until Cole said:  "Oh, NO, cracker have Isa on it!"

Keeping with the cracker theme, we were at our favorite Mexican restaurant a few nights ago.  The waiter came by a few times to ask if we needed anything.  The last time around, Nick told him what we needed and then after the waiter had left, I noticed Cole was watching him walk away.  He seem perturbed so I leaned closer to see what Cole was doing...that's when I realized he was saying "I need crackers and cheese, please".   Yes, he took the waiter literally when he asked "Do you need anything?"

We were leaving the grocery store and Cole was resiting getting in his car seat, I tried to distract him with "Hey, guess what, we're going to go home and see Dada and Isa!".  Which Cole followed up with "And, Cole & Mama?".  I didn't say anything right away so he pointed to both of us and said "That's, You and Me!"