Monday, April 4, 2011

Sick Kiddo

Cole's been sick all last night and today.  Here's the damage one sick kiddo can do!

Yes, I already had four loads of laundry to do.  Over night I gained this much more!!!  Last night, Cole was resting in our bed while I was waiting for his temperature to go down.  This way I could monitor him more closely.  I realized that he might throw up so I grabbed a bowl for him.  I told him to use the bowl if he started throwing up. So, he leans over the bowl and then says "What gonna happen next, mama?"  So, cute.

In the morning, I brought Cole into my bed and I let him alternately watch TV and sleep as needed all morning.  Eventually, he was feeling a little better so I suggested he eat some and then I got a puzzle out for him.  He's never done this puzzle before b/c it has light weight carboard pieces that are too easy for Cole to rip apart.  I thought this might work since I was right there with him, plus he was less active as usual:-)  He really enjoyed his play time in bed!

1 comment:

Nina said...

awww... sad he was sick, but looks like you got to spend some quality time together. I love that he's picking up some French! nice work les!