Thursday, May 19, 2011

Things I will miss someday....

Here are some of Cole's expressions that he'll grow out of someday and I'll miss:

"hopticopter" (helicopter)
"to yenyininy and yanyan" (to infinity and beyond)
"muk" (milk)
"Where d'ey went?" (were did they go)
"Miss addison" (Miss Adrian)
"piles" (spiders)
"I see a schoold bus, mama, I see a school bus" (someday he won't be as excited to see one of those!)
"Mama, what he doing? Mama, what dat mam doing?" "What man?" "with da tractor!" "Oh, he's mowing his lawn"
"Isa sad mama, she want a long walk"
After Nick called Cole a happy jack.  "I not Jack.  I Cole!"
"No mama, no mama, you no want buy that!" (said at random times in the grocery store)
"Mama, what we get next, what we get next?" (his constant refrain while at the grocery store)
"Mama, can I watch some TB?" (TV)
"Mama, I do some dueing" (glueing)
"Mama, I don't want BIG water!" (aka too much water coming out of the faucet)

No comments: