
This was a very special day for me because I got to spend the whole day with Grandma K, while my mommy and daddy went to work. Here's what I did:
7:30-7:45, I played on my tummy with some toys.
7:45, I fell asleep in my grandma's arms (ah...how comfy)
7:50, Grandma put me down in the crib for a nap.
8:30, I woke up and Grandma was quick to find me:-)
8:40, She dressed me for the day and then I got to sit on her lap while she finished her Bible study. I was a little congested and probably needed my nose cleaned out with the aspirator (but Grandma hates using that thing, so I just sniffled away:-). Grandma and I played with my rattle, while my milk was thawing in the kitchen. Yummy I'm getting hungry.
9:03 I played on my tummy a little. I entertained myself quite while with one of my musical toys. I like toys that make noise!
9:11 I was in my bouncy seat playing with my toys--very content, at first--but, then I got a little hungry (very hungry!) and I started sucking on my tongue. Quick Grandma, get the bottle!
9:15-9:37 I had my bottle and finished it to the last drop! Man I was hungry. But I also got a little sleeping during my feeding...funny what a full tummy will do to you.
9:37-9:48 Grandma let me sit on her lap, while she played my favorite music on her I-Phone. I let out a few big burps--Did I mentioned I ate well?
9:48-10:00 Yeah, grandma let me play in my exercauser. I was very content to play with my new toys.
10:00 I played on my back in my baby gym and listened to music. Grandma says I was very content. I was jabbering and squealing. Yep, I like talking to people!
10:15 Grandma put me on my tummy in front on my mirror. I had a fun time looking at myself.
10:23 I got to lay on my back with "Elli" the Elephant while sucking on my pacifier. Elli is fun to chew on.
10:30 I was ready for more cuddle time with Grandma and she endulged me.
10:35 I fell asleep in her arms and then slept in my crib for 1hr 19 min
11:54 I woke up with a wet diaper. After a quick change, I spent some more cuddle time with Grandma. Did I mention that I had a good time today?
12:15 I was playing in my swing, when Daddy came home for lunch! Yeah, he always makes me laugh. Grandma started warming up some milk for me. Yum Yum.
12:35-12:55 I had my bottle.
1:00 I played in my bouncy seat. I like kicking and making the lights and sounds change.
1:12 I had some more tummy time with my mirror. Grandma found a cleaver way to prop the mirror up with my boppy pillow so it doesn't fall over every time I reach for it.
1:23 I hung out on my back with my pacifier. I think I was getting sleepy.
1:37-1:49 I went on a stroller walk and fell asleep.
2:16 We came back from our walk and grandma tried to put me to sleep in my crib, but I was wide awake and did not want to sleep! Silly grandma...I want to play!
2:20 She changed my diaper and let me play with my rattle.
2:37 Than, I played in my exercauser.
2:42 I was starting to get a little tired. Grandma says I was a little fussy. She held me in her arms and I fell asleep.
2:55 She put me to bed and I slept for 35 min.
3:30 I woke up from my short nap. Grandma let me finish my nap in her arms.
3:55 I played on my back with my big ball. It's soft and has lots of handles I can hold on to and stick in my mouth! Yum.
4:07 Grandma gave me a cold teether to help sooth my gums.
4:15 My mommy came home. Yeah! Feeding time:-)
--Cole
No comments:
Post a Comment