Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cara and Amy's visit


Cara and Amy came to visit us for a long weekend.  Unfortunately, I was sick for most of the visit, but I think the kids had fun hanging out.  My mom snapped a lot of these pictures.

Finally, someone got a picture of my mom! She was such a great help, but it looks like she was taking a little break with Amy:)


Cara work on getting all of my boy clothes organized! She even found the 0-3 month box of clothes in the garage that I had given up on finding!  Now I have nice organized boxes from Newborn to 4T.  Woot Woot!

One night, we tried keeping Cole and Amy entertained with the mini DVD player.  They created a fort for themselves out of one of the end tables. Too cute:-)

Mom was great about getting the kids involved in art activities.  The two of them are playing with sticky noodles.

No comments: