Thursday, October 16, 2008

Can you tell I'm running out of things to write about...

Just check out my new polls and you will see that I'm lacking creativity these days:-) Not much is going on in the Hanson household, so there isn't much to write about. I did try to get a car seat in my car last night. Only it started raining and I realized how hard it is for me to maneuver in the back seat of the car:-) Also, our drive way is on a slight incline, so I'll have to move the car to do the final adjustments. Tomorrow will be my last day at work. I decided to take some time off before the baby is here. Honestly, I have no idea what I'm going to do on Monday. It will be so weird to be at home on a work day. I still have some items on my list, that are so low priority I've been ignoring them, but maybe I'll get everything finished--that will be nice!

1 comment:

Molly Friedrich said...

You know that just because you are starting to think of what you will do on Monday, the baby will come so you won't ever experience a "work day at home" without the baby!