Well, I'm really behind on adding entries to the blog. I have lots of pictures to upload and probably more stories to share form this week, but this will have to do for now.Here's another picture of Mother's Day. I think this is my favorite one of him. Cole's been teething all week, so nighttime has been a little rough. Those top teeth seem to really be bothering him. I discovered that teething rings now work for him. I think the first time around he wasn't coordinated enough to actually make use of the ring (4-5 months). Now he will suck on it for quite a while and it seems to help. Nick's schedule has recently changed back to 8:30-5:00 every day. It's been a nice change. It's allowed all of us to enjoy our evenings more. We've been on many walks recently, which I know Isa has been enjoying:-)
1 comment:
I love this picture. Reece put it on my computer as wallpaper and it is nice and big! I'm glad you've found something that helps with the teething.
Gramma K
Post a Comment