Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas is in the air:-)

Okay--these pictures are from earlier this month, but I finally found some time to post our Christmas decorations.

Here's Cole's reaction to the tree being brought in.  He's not really sure what to think of this.  After a few minutes he returned to his toys. LOL


I had to find a new location for our nut crakers.  I decided to try up above the china cabinet.  I put a strand of christmas lights up there, but you can't tell with the flash.
I
Here's a picture of the dinning room and a picture of the finished tree.  Yes, it's missing a tree topper.  I've used a ribbon in years past and this year I threw it away because it was really worn out.


Here's a picture take just this morning.  You can't tell but its snowing lightly in the picture.  I think we'll take Cole outside at some point to try out the snow:-)

No comments: