So, I've been meaning to do this for a while and I finally took the time to put this toy box together for Cole. The idea was to find interesting (to Cole that is!) objects from around the house and make a "real" toy box for Cole. Cole is way more fasinated with the object he can pull out of drawers (and purses) than the bounty of toys he has at his disposal! So the idea is to find safe objects from around the house that are now his. I found some food tubs that had been cleaned out and some random small boxes, but the coolest things in there are the dental floss box (that I carefully removed all the inside plastic with the sharp cutter) which makes a cool clicking sound and the velcro curlers that stick to hair!
Of course, just taking things in and out of the shoe box or even banging on the shoe box with a wooden spoon are, apparently, a very interesting activities!
No comments:
Post a Comment