Here's a picture PopPop sent us yesterday. This was taken on Sunday when he was here for a visit. It was very hot out, but Cole was still having fun on the playground.
Funny story form yesderday: Cole is really into coloring these days. For a while, I left crayons and paper out for him to color wheneve he wanted. But, lately crayon marking have been showing up in books, on doors etc...so the crayons were confiscated yesterday. WELL, Cole was quite unhappy about that. He was upset and was very vocal about it. I took him upstairs, partly as a distraction, and also so I could get some stuff done on the computer. Well, as soon as he walked into the computer room (which is also his toy room), he stopped his fussing and let out a cry of glee! WELL, I thought, "perfect, I've distracted him. Wow, that was pretty easy. Oh, he is such an easy going little guy." Then, I realized what had happened. Cole had made a b-line straight for the tub with markers! He was thinking "Jackpot!":-)

No comments:
Post a Comment