Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Trip to Cincinnati -- Aquarium (part 1)


We took a mini vacation to Cincinnati over Labor Day weekend.  We decided to go to the aquarium.  There was a Humpback whale display in the lobby...needless to say this was a good sign that we were in the right place:-)


We saw the sharks first.  Cole kept asking me to take a picture of each shark. "Take a picture of this one." "and, this one" "and, this one too, mom"  (Lucky for you, I'm only posting a fraction of the pictures I took:-)



The sharks were pretty impressive!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Woah, a humpback whale in the lobby! Did you know that would be there? Talk about a great start to a fun filled day! Did you ever make it out of the lobby, lol! :-)

Leslie H. said...

We had no idea there would be a humpback whale. We barely did any research before going. All in all, it was a pleasant surprise. It was quite expensive, so I was glad that Cole enjoyed it as much as he did, otherwise, it would have been a big waste.