Okay, it's official my son can say "dada", "Cock-a-doodle-do" and "shoe", but not "mama"! It's too cute to hear all the animal sounds and little phrases and made up words he uses. Animals have been the theme for the past month and a half and still seemed to have his attention, although he is starting to be quite intrigued by vehicles and the different sounds they make.
Just last weekend he learned how to sign/say the sound for Gorilla and Monkey. It's so cute he'll say them one after the other. "Cole what does the Gorilla do?" [pats his chest] "Ahhaaaha". "Cole what does the monkey do?" [agitates one hand under arm pit] "AouOuOu". "Cole what does the roaster say?" AhDooTiDooTiD000 (not quite the same as cock-a-doodle-do, he's definitely missing the first part, but he says it in the same sing-songy manner--too cute:-). And, finally, "Cole can you say "mama"?" [blank stare]!:-)
I'll try to get this on video at some point. But for now I wanted to record this before I forgot. (P.S: I re-read this and realized that I had some of the sounds a little wrong, so I edited them)
No comments:
Post a Comment