We've introduced Cole to the "potty". I put Cole on the potty around the same time I would usually change his diaper. Sometimes we get lucky, sometimes we don't--either way, Cole's learning that this is part of the routine:-) He really enjoys reading his books while on the potty. The first few days, I actually had to coax him off the potty b/c he wanted sit on it fooorevvverrrr. I've been really surprised by how quickly Cole's gotten the hang of things. As long as I remember to put him on the potty at appropriate times (i.e. right after he wakes up, after eating, before bath...), we can actually go for long stretches of the day with a dry diaper. Tonight was the first time in a week that he's had a poopy diaper...for the last week he's taken care of business on his potty. Which makes for one happy mommy:-)Wednesday, November 4, 2009
It's Potty Time
We've introduced Cole to the "potty". I put Cole on the potty around the same time I would usually change his diaper. Sometimes we get lucky, sometimes we don't--either way, Cole's learning that this is part of the routine:-) He really enjoys reading his books while on the potty. The first few days, I actually had to coax him off the potty b/c he wanted sit on it fooorevvverrrr. I've been really surprised by how quickly Cole's gotten the hang of things. As long as I remember to put him on the potty at appropriate times (i.e. right after he wakes up, after eating, before bath...), we can actually go for long stretches of the day with a dry diaper. Tonight was the first time in a week that he's had a poopy diaper...for the last week he's taken care of business on his potty. Which makes for one happy mommy:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment