Thanks, mom! It's always hard to find time to take pics. We threw this apoitment in at the last minute. It seems like a lot of work to get pictures taken, but I'm always glad when it's over! I believe one of these will be coming your way as a Christmas gift..and, oh, I just ordered another one of your gifts online tonight...not telling:-)
5 comments:
Very nice family picture, guys!
Thanks, mom! It's always hard to find time to take pics. We threw this apoitment in at the last minute. It seems like a lot of work to get pictures taken, but I'm always glad when it's over! I believe one of these will be coming your way as a Christmas gift..and, oh, I just ordered another one of your gifts online tonight...not telling:-)
Those are such great pictures!!!!
Too cute! I loe that top picture of Cole. Gosh he's growing isn't he?
that should be 'love' lol
Post a Comment