Monday, February 1, 2010

Funny Story

Just thought I'd share this cute story.  This weekend,  Cole was playing in the living room, Nick was up in the bedroom showering and I was sitting in the couch chair.  Cole picks up the remote to the TV, points it at the TV (pointing backwards:-) and pushes random buttons trying to turn the TV on.  Nothing happens.  He turns around and yells up the to bedroom "DAAAADA, DAAAADA".  Turns around.  Tries the remote again.  Yells upstairs, "DAAADA, DAAAADA".  !!! How is it that he has already learned to ask Dad for help with the remote and not Mom???? 

3 comments:

Cécile said...

Well, in our house it would be because Dad and not Mom(or me) is the one who uses the remote. :-)

Cécile said...

Hey I updated my blog today. It's easy to keep up with me, since I only update about once a month. :-0

Leslie H. said...

Well...yes...Dad uses the remote more than mom. But, more likely Dad allows son to watch TV more than Mom...Hmmm...I think he knew which parent to ask!