Monday, November 28, 2011

Clean Kitchen


So, I realized that my kitchen and eating area were actually clean for a change, so I quickly snapped some pictures.  

View of the eating area from the kitchen. Basement door to the right.


Kitchen stools. Door to the left leads to the formal room.


Dinning area. Strange looking stool to the right is what Cole uses to climb up on when he washes his hands.


View from the table.  This is our bar area (I keep Cole's art supplies in the lower cabinets).  Cole uses this sink to wash his hands. Our front door is straight in front.

To the left of the bar area is our "mud room", the door to the left leads to the garage.  The previous owners installed build-in cubbies and coat hooks.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I think this is the first time I've seen pictures of this part of the house. Very nice kitchen and seems like a practical layout.