Friday, November 18, 2011
More funny stories
I meant to post this a few days ago, now I can barely remember the whole conversation, but it went something like this. Somehow, Cole & I got on the topic of marriage. To give you some background, a few months ago, Cole asked me when I was going to marry "dada". "What?" I didn't know where that had come from. I told Cole I was married to his dada and I showed him my ring. I asked Nick about it later and he told me that Cole had spotted one of our wedding pictures and that had sparked a conversation about us being married. So fast forward to a few days ago, Cole and I are having a conversation about names. He wanted to know why Nick's friend was named "Fred". Me: "Well, that's the name his mommy gave him". Then we talked about each of our names. I told him that my name changed when I married Nick. Which led to Cole remembering Wendy's wedding and commenting on weddings is where you dress up (LOL, he remembers wearing nice clothes to Wendy's wedding). Then he told me he wasn't married b/c he doesn't have a ring on his fingers. So, I told him: "Well, someday, you'll be married." (and just to tease him a little told him that boys marry girls, which means he will marry a girl someday!) Well, that got a reaction out of him! "WHAT?" (shaking his head and making faces). He thought about for a minute, then looked up at me and said "Well then, I'll just marry YOU mommy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment