Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cereal, Yummy:-)

Cole's 1st Time I don't believe that I posted this earlier. But, I finally gave Cole his first taste of cereal. I won't name names, but on our weekend away I discovered that my son had his first taste of ice cream and later blueberry pie! Apparently, someone is good at begging for food! I decided that I better give him the chance to taste some cereal before it's too late! I can imagine having to tell the pediatrician that my son will only eat ice cream and blueberries:-) Well, I've given him three tastings of cereal so far. The last time being the most successful. I had Isa to thank for that. She kept coming over to watch what was going on. I kept trying to shoe her away--but, every time she got close, Cole would open his mouth wide! Well, I discovered that Isa could be quite helpful!!! :-) Cole's Second Time

No comments: