Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Break in Austin

Mommy & Cole playing with his new toy
Daddy & Cole hanging at the pool

Yummy:)

John, Cole & Andy...Good times

Granny & Cole

We had a great week in Austin, TX! We visited Nick's sister, Molly, and her family. The boys (5 & 2yrs old) greeted Cole with lots of "Colee, Colee". Way too cute:-) The boys really enjoyed each other and I think will really have fun playing once Cole is a little older. They always wanted to get a reaction out of Cole, so they would make faces, say funny things, shake toys in his face...Cole thought they were hilarious and couldn't keep from smiling:-) We enjoyed some nice weather and decided it was warm enough to swim! Cole only got his feet wet, since the water was definitely COLD! We visited with Granny Eagin, John & Gayle and Matt, Kindra & Sean while we were there. Granny bought Cole a new toy (the farm with pop up windows)--Cole caught on quickly and really enjoyed this toy. He is still learning how to get some of the windows to pop up. I took advantage of having a week off work to get in the habit of feeding Cole some cereal. I fed him a little every day. Some days he was more into than others. Since we've been home, I had him try pears for the first time--I think pears were a better hit than cereal. The adults stayed up late playing cards every night. It was a nice treat for us to just stay up late and be on vacation and just enjoy a break from our normal routine. Cole, as always, did a terrific job flying. Sorry, this blog post has been one long run-on thought...but now that I'm back my time is short:-(

No comments: