Sunday, June 14, 2009

Teething and Curly Hair

"Hey, Mommy stop taking pictures of me" (I kept trying to take pictures of Cole's curly hair in the back, but he kept turning around a looking at me as I took the shot!)
Finally got one in.  It's a little hard to see, but he has some curl in the back.  His hair has a lot of body to it and is easily styled.  Now we're starting to see some curl and I wonder how much curl he will get.
Just chillin' with his teething ring.  One of his two top teeth came in this week.  The 2nd one I think is causing him some issues today.  It took him a 1/2 hour to get down for his morning nap and then only slept for 1/2 hour and that was with a full dose of tylenol.  He had a hard time nursing after his nap...so I'm thinking those top teeth are bothering him.

No comments: