Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Trip to Hawaii

WHAT??!! Yes, we are going to Hawaii.  Nick was selected for Chairman's Club this year at work, which means he gets to go to Hawaii for three days at the end of April.  I will be joining him on this trip and we're pretty sure that we will extend the trip by three days to celebrate our 5 year anniversary.  So, what we thought was going to be a calm quiet year is turning out to be quite full of unexpected trips:-)

4 comments:

Nina said...

Cool! Have fun!

Leslie H. said...

I plan on it. It's weird only getting two months notice. I feel like I'm planning this trip on the fly:-)

Kathy said...

That's awesome! What a nice treat!

Cara said...

Enjoy and take lots of pictures! I've never been there so can't give you any tips - but I'm sure that there are lots of other people who have and lots of information out there on what to do and see. Have an absolute blast!!!